• Visit the number one International Business School in the nation! The Moore School of Business offers
the top undergraduate and graduate International Business Programs.
• Take a drive through the Greek Village! Each of the 19 beautiful buildings accommodates 30 to 40 resident
• Check out Williams Brice Stadium – this 80,250 seat football stadium is the home of Steve Spurrier and the Gamecocks. Keep an eye out for Cocky! USC’s beloved mascot won “Mascot of the Year” in 2003!
• Grab lunch at the McCutchen House located on the Horseshoe! Witness the Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management program at work while students prepare gourmet meals under the supervision of experienced chefs!
Enjoy your campus tour and don’t forget to wear Garnet and Black!
The University of South Carolina offered its very first classes in 1805 from a single building called Rutledge College. Today, Rutledge College still stands on the “Horseshoe” – a beautiful, green lawn surrounded by eleven of the University’s first buildings.
Located at the very heart of campus, the Horseshoe has become an irresistible gathering place for students, professors, alumni, and members of the community.
The University of South Carolina students also get to enjoy free movies at the Russell House on campus throughout the year.
USC Gamecocks Mascot : Cocky
University of South Carolina, home of the Gamecocks!
Relax on the Horseshoe, visit Williams Brice Stadium and become a part of the academic program when you enjoy a meal prepared by students at the McCutchen House! The University of South Carolina offers a rich history, excellent academics and a beautiful campus. When your tour comes to an end, you will find yourself with the desire to wear garnet and black and excited to share in the school spirit!
Gamecock Men's Basketball Home Games
December 2, 6, 9, 27, 2017
January 3, 6, 16, 20, 27, 31, 2018
February 10, 17, 21, 28, 2018
Cheer on the South Carolina Gamecocks Basketball team in Columbia, SC as they challenge opponents at home during the 2017-2018 Season. Purchase tickets online or at the South Carolina Ticket Office located in the Rice Athletics Center.
Gamecock Women's Basketball Home Games
November 19, 30, 2017
December 3, 5, 17, 31, 2017
January 11, 14, 25, 28, 2018
February 1, 11, 18, 22, 2018
Join us in Columbia, SC to cheer on the South Carolina Women's Basketball team as they challenge opponents at home during the 2017-2018 season. Visit the South Carolina Ticket Office or purchase your tickets online today!
University of South Carolina Tour:
Come take a tour of the University of South Carolina and visit some of the students’ favorite locations on campus!
• Start out at the USC Visitor’s Center to view interactive exhibits and wall displays describing USC’s history, academics and beautiful scenery.
• Visit the Horseshoe where you will find students, faculty and visitors playing sports, relaxing, and studying. You may even catch a Professor holding class on the lawn!
• Take a peek inside Strom Thurmond Wellness and Fitness Center! This state of the art facility features a 52 foot climbing wall! Students work out, play intramural and club sports, and attend fitness classes in this amazing wellness facility!
Follow Columbia SC Events on:
Click any one of the above for Columbia's Greatest Hotel Values!
For more great deals across the Southeast click on one of our partner websites below:
Click HERE to submit your upcoming Events to us at Columbia SC Events!